Sunday, January 16, 2011

Predicting the Globes 3 hours before they air...

Golden Globes 

Personally I am more of an Oscars fan, and wasn't really thinking much about Golden Globes, but as I wait to go over to a friends to watch the show I figured I would make some predictions. 

BEST PICTURE(drama): BLACK SWAN
BEST ACTRESS(drama): Natalie Portman
BEST ACTOR(drama): Colin Firth
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Amy Adams
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Christian Bale
BEST PICTURE(comedy): THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
BEST ACTRESS(comedy): Annette Bening
BEST ACTOR(comedy): ??????Paul Giamatti????

These are NOT what I want to win, but what I predict WILL win tonight. I pretty much have no clue for actor in comedy or musical so I am pretty much making a blind guess. I am hoping Johnny Depp doesn't win because both his movies were bad, but it seems like he wins for everything he does these days so maybe he will.

BLACK SWAN is my guess for Best drama but it might get beat by SOCIAL NETWORK or maybe even THE KINGS SPEECH although the globes tend to be a little less traditional in taste so I think KING won't win.

THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT is pretty much a sure bet because the other nominations in that catagory are weak. I am thinking Bening will win because she is considered so good and never wins.
Those are my guesses...lets see how I do!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment